One of the world's fastest circuits, super-slick Silverstone always delivers an exhilarating and fascinating weekend!
- Mingle with international F1 teams
- Full range of exclusive hospitality
- Entertainment away from the track
Where you'll stay
Set in rural Northamptonshire, Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa is an elegant 4-star hotel conveniently located next to Silverstone Circuit. Guest accommodation includes full access to the hotel's Leisure Club. The hotel's fine dining restaurant, Murrays, boasts 2 AA Rosettes and serves modern British cuisine in relaxed surroundings. The restaurant is named after Murray Walker, the legendary F1 commentator, and features a display of photographs and anecdotes from his F1 career.
The track, originally designed as the perimeter road around the RAF Silverstone airfield, is incredibly challenging for drivers. It’s one of the fastest tracks anywhere in motorsport, and it’s simply one of the most iconic sporting arenas, which is why we’re so pleased to offer you pride of place trackside.
- Special access to inner track areas such as the FIA Formula 2 and Formula 3 Support Paddocks
- Spectacular views over the old pit straight and iconic Woodcote Corner
- 1-night at Whittlebury Hall
- Half Board basis
- Heritage Club Hospitality
- Parking at hotel
- Based on 2 adults sharing
When can I go?
This offer is based on 18th July 2021. For alternative dates or to upgrade your package, please speak to your Personal Travel Consultant.
Ready to book your Grand Prix adventure? Get in touch with your Personal Travel Consultant today!
Terms and conditions
Subject to terms and conditions, and availability. Prices subject to change, correct at time of publishing.